Cats Care Tips
- Like babies, kittens need plenty of rest.
- Car travel in the first few days is not advisable. When necessary , please make sure your kitten is in a carry crate or safety harness.
- A carry crate is important for visits to the vet.
DIET & SUPPLEMENTS
- Your kitten should be fed 3 meals daily with specially formulated kitten food.
- PetsWonderland stock a wide range of scientifically formulated food with the correct balance of nutrients, vitamins & calcium vital for the development of your pet. We cater for different breeds, sizes & age.<br/>
*Please do not hesitate to ask our staff for assistance.
- When you take your new kitten home, please ensure it is on the same diet for at least 10 days. This prevents gastric problems associated with sudden change in diet.
- This is also a condition of PetsWonderland health guarantee.
- Your kitten also needs plenty of clean water.
- Avoid giving your kitten milk & milk products as these may cause diarrhoea.
CLEANING & GROOMING
- Wash your kitten with shampoo & conditioner when necessary.
- Ears should be cleaned with ear cleaning solution.
- Brush hair regularly to remove dirt & tangles.
- Your kitten needs toys & training aids to ensure a happy & sociable personality.
- Do not bath your kitten within 5 days of vaccination.
*Please ask our staff for information on tick & flea control.
**For your health guarantee to be valid, you must have your kitten seen by our Vet within 48 hours of purchase.
- Please make an appointment through our staff, now.
- It is important to maintain a vaccination program to develop the kitten‚ immune system.
- Please discuss with our Vet for a suitable program for your kitten.
- Your kitten‚ deworming program should be as follows:
- Under 12 weeks old or every 2 weeks
- After 12 weeks old or every 3 months.
*Please ask our staff for assistance in selection of treatment.